1.25.2010

New Challenge

Hey, all. For my newest challenge I have decided to do something just a little bit different than usual.
You're proabably wondering why I posted this photo. Well, I found this awesome picture here and I thought it was incredibly inspirational. So...I want to see how it inspires you.

*The rules:
1. Create a layout/project inspired by this awesome photograph.
2. Link your layout/project to this post by 6 pm PST on 13 February.
3. This will be a random drawing, so you'll get extra chances to win if you are a blog follower and if you link your layout/project back to my blog.

*The goods:
These in-high-demand loops punches from Martha Stewart crafts:
Here is a layout I created using the edge punch. If you click here you can see a layout that uses both the edge punch and the corner punch.

14 comments:

caroline hancock said...

Wow that is an amazing picture with great colours, another challenge on my to do list lol. thanks for another fab challenge

PaperCameraScissor said...

this is a great challenge. I am up for it.

Great layout I love the loopy boarder.

nikilynn said...

Well you know I'm in... I haven't missed a challenge yet. WOW you got my mind thinking on this one! Great, great colors!!!
Love your new LO!!!
I don't have any long border punches... I've been eyeing them for sometime now!!!

Audra said...

really cool photo... fun challenge... i'll for sure try to get a lo done for it!!!

bethchien said...

that is a very pretty and cute layout!

sarah said...

omg!!! i've been looking for that punch everywhere. all of the stores nearby me are sold out.

can you get your hands on any more of those punches? i will totally pay you back... i just can't seem to find it anywhere. yikes!

hope to hear from you.
sarah.

Scraptician said...

I saw your LO over @ scrapbook.com and clicked on it ~ I never do that, but it was to eye-catching to resist. Love it and totally plan on scraplifting it, girl! Thanks for the inspiration.

~Lisa

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Got mine done! http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/181811/view/2590881/-1.html

I also linked this on my blog!

Stampin Mindy said...

What a great inspiration photo! Here's my layout. Thank you!

nikilynn said...

Hey Kat.... Here is my LO!!! Hope you like it!!!
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/436417/view/2594895/-1/1.html
Thank you SO much,
Nikilynn

PaperCameraScissor said...

I posted to the wrong post

so here is mine

http://papercamerascissor.blogspot.com/2010/01/scrap-happy-and-bowling.html

nikilynn said...

Kat,
I did also post your blog on my profile page on sb.com
I don't have a blog.
Thank you!
Nikilynn
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php

Jennifer Moore said...

When I saw this picture, I immediately thought of some fun, funky, flowery papers I had in an older kit and put together this layout. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/170087/view/2593395/-1.html

Audra said...

That was the perfect idea for the pics of my baby boy in his bright colored jumper... thx for the inspirtation... here's my lo:
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/458233/view/2602043/-1/1.html