1.31.2010

My take on my challenge

Hey, all! I said I'd be back to show you my take on my current challenge, so here it is:

I don't usually do layouts about myself, but for some reason, I decided this was the perfect opportunity. I had so much fun making this...I love splattering the paint around! I also saw this as the perfect opportunity to use some of my ribbon stash...I have way too much ribbon lying around!

And, just a reminder that this is the picture that inspired me:

You have until 13 February to post your link to your project to the original post. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fabulous lo!! I love the paint, rainbow colors and the pic that inspired you!!

PaperCameraScissor said...

here's my take on your challenge picture

http://papercamerascissor.blogspot.com/2010/01/scrap-happy-and-bowling.html

Audra said...

awesome take on the challenge... great work!!

caroline hancock said...

great layout, need to find time to get this one done, just love the colours

Vicky said...

very nice , I love the bright colors.

PaperCameraScissor said...

Kat yes, it is sassafras. Love that company!

Deana said...

CUTE LO! Lovin' the rainbow pattern! Very inspiring to me!

Hugs...

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Super fun! Love the pics...

Smiles!
Gwen

Jessy Christopher said...

Totally loving ur layout! So colorful & fun. Love the paint ;)