5.10.2010

New sketch!

Hey, all! I hope that everyone had a nice weekend. I did, but as always, it went by way too fast. I did, however, make a new sketch to share with you...I know that it's been forever since I posted one. Here it is:
And here is the layout that I made with it:
This layout was done for the Scrapbook.com week-long challenge that they had to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. The challenge was to scrap a photo/photos that did not have people in them. I scrapped a picture of Hawaii...and played around with the coloring of the photo to get 3 different looks. I'm not very savvy with photo editing, so I was sort of pleased with myself...haha :) I wish I could take credit for the cool photo, but I can't. One of my friends took it and I stole it from his photo stash. I was originally going to hang it up in my apartment when I moved, but I never got around to it. I scrapped this photo because I want to go back to Hawaii so badly. I've been once (about 6 years ago) and it was amazing...it really was pure bliss :)

Well, that's all I have for now...Let me know if you use the sketch...I would love to see others' take on it...and have a good work week (If you're like me, you may be thinking "ugh")!

5 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

pretty sketch!

Antonia Krajicek said...

Fun sketch! I'm bookmarking it so I can make a page when I have a little free time :)

sarah said...

i LOVE the way you placed your ribbon! FUN FUN FUN! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Melonie said...

Great sketch and love your take on it.

Unknown said...

gorgeous layout! I love your photo editing those photos are beautiful!