5.08.2010

SOTB Paint challenge

Hey, all! It's that time again at SOTB!! This month the challenge is to use paint on your layout! And we all know how much I love using paint :) I also challenged myself to use some paint swatches I had lying around...Here is my layout:


The winner of this challenge gets a $25 giftcard to Scrapbook.com, so bounce on over to SOTB and check it out.

I also got to conquer one of Lizzy's challenges on this: #15 Stick to a single color. I used my favorite color: orange :)

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

AmesOx said...

Yay for paint ;) And I love LOVE the paint chips, so very clever you are!! And major love for the monochromatic color scheme, you totally rocked that yellow!!

sarah said...

this LO is rockin'. the orange totally contrasts your furbaby, so it looks amazing! :)

great job on that challenge!

hugs,
sarah.