5.04.2010

Quick Layout

Hey, all! I have some quick layouts to share with you. First off, I scraplifted an awesome layout that I saw in the newest edition of "Srapbook Inspirations Idea Book." The layout I scraplifted was on page 127 and was done by Laura Buckingham. I added my own twist to the layout, but I got the ideas of outlining around my white papers and making the patterned papers crooked from her layout. You should check out this magazine...it's so much fun! And I love the Sassafras Nerdy Bird paper (the turquoise with loops on it)...Here is my layout:And here is another really quick, somewhat unimpressive layout that I did, also using the Nerdy Bird collection:
Thanks for stopping by...have a happy day :)

4 comments:

AmesOx said...

Ohh, your doodling is fantastic! I love the nerdy bird papers...I settled for just the Apple Jack, but you are making me rethink just needing ONE line...lol

Caroline said...

these are too cute, i always love to see photos of you both

Antonia Krajicek said...

Fun stuff! I love all of the bright colors. So yummy :)

sarah said...

yay for bright colors. you rocked nerdy bird. :)

hugs,
sarah.