7.25.2010

His & Hers Re-do

Hey, all! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far. They always go by so fast, don't they? Grrr....

I played along with Creative Scrappers again this morning (surprise, surprise...what can I say? Their sketches are awesome and their designers are amazing). Here is what I came up with first:
I say first, because I really wasn't satitsfied with it...it was missing that something. So, I added my frequently-used paint splatters and some messy stitching...and this was the final product:I like the second one a lot better. Sometimes, a little re-do is just what a layout needs. What do you do when you finish a layout that just isn't quite right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Paint splatters ALWAYS help complete a page...ha :)

mom2andrew&leo said...

Love your finished product! Paint splatters and stitching are perfect for this layout!

Suzanne said...

Loving all the grungy bits happening on here. I have faffititis with my pages ... I spend ages on those little details. I usually scatter a few buttons, brads or gems for the very, very final touches.