2.22.2014

Scraplift Saturdays || 22 Feb

Happy Saturday morning to you!  Our weather here has been so nice for a brief little window.  It's supposed to turn icky again in a couple of days, so everyone here is trying to take advantage of it while they can!
 
Today's scraplifted layout is one that I posted not that long ago.  It quickly became a favorite of mine because it was easy to make and the subject matter (my nieces!) was so darn cute.  This layout was a scraplift of Corrie Jones, so this installment is another "scraplift-of-a-scraplift"!
 
I changed up the shapes and added some bling, but other than that, I followed the design pretty closely.  Like I said, this is such an easy layout to make and may become my go-to layout when I need to jumpstart my creativity a bit.
 
Thanks for stopping in...have a wonderful weekend!
 
Layout 1: Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Teresa Collins, Colorbok; Alphas: American Crafts, Jillibean Soup; Word Stickers: Crate Paper; Mist: Studio Calico
 
Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio, Studio Calico, Alison Kreft for Webster's Pages; Frame: Basic Grey; Alphas: American Crafts; Cork Asterisks, Mist: Studio Calico; Bling: Bo Bunny

No comments: