9.05.2016

Jot Magazine || Issue 15

Good morning, everyone!  Here in the U.S. we have a long holiday weekend and I'm so excited!  I definitely needed a tiny break from reality :o)

I did want to share a couple layouts that I had in the most recent issue of Jot Magazine. The first was for a call about Dad layouts.  It was Father's Day in Australia this past weekend.  I jumped on the opportunity to scrap this photo of my Dad and I (actually taken on Mother's Day last year...lol):

I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create the big title and some of the Amy Tangerine Better Together line:

The second layout is one you've already seen before (and recently...I thought it had been passed up, so I shared!).  The call was about diagonals:

Thanks for stopping in.  Enjoy the week (and the extra time off, if you've got it)!!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: