9.19.2016

LOVE Summer || PLS

Good morning, everyone!  It's back to the grind again as another work week it's gracing us with it's presence..why do the weekends go by so fast?!?!

On the plus side, I am up on the Pretty Little Studio blog this morning sharing my second layout created with the Summer Vibes collection.  It is the perfect collection for catching up on the scrapping of all those Summer photos or tropical vacation pictures.  For today's layout, I decided to scrap a photo of my adorable nieces at the lake for their Summer Vacation.
deet1
I decided to hand-cut the large "LOVE" title from different patterned papers, throw in some super messy stitching, and combined them with the Die Cut Gold Metallic Letters from the Here Comes the Sun collection.
20166
I sprinkled around some of the Summer Night die cuts and used scraps from the patterned papers to create borders along the sides of my page.
deet2
I think the page turned out bright and vibrant, which reflects the feel of the adorable photo that my sister-in-law took of her girls.

And now I'm off to pout because it's Monday and because I have to wait almost a whole year until my next Summer vacation!  :-P

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: