9.09.2016

This is the Life || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!!  I am  up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today with a product feature!  Today's product feature is Journaling cards...and since I just got the Summer Vibes collection in my hands, I had to use it IMMEDIATELY!  I love the bright colors and fun patterns of the collection.  

For this layout I used the Let's Go journaling cards.  I really liked the patterns on them and I wanted to make sure they stood out on my layout so I kept my overall design very simple:
20165
I created a few little cluster of embellishments around the layout to spice up the design a little bit:
detail_1detail_2
And I added some random borders along the sides of my layout...it's kind of become "my thing" recently.

Thanks for popping in today!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Design; Stples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: