2.05.2017

go layout || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

I wanted to pop in and share a new layout that I have up on the Pretty Little Studio blog this morning made with the Summer Vibes collection.  I love the colors and patterns in this collection so much.  They are so happy, bright and fun...and have me longing for Summer days!

I decided to use this collection to scrap a cute photo of my friend and I on a day trip to Tarpon Springs, FL:
I started by brushing paint on one side of my layout, then built the layout on top of it.  I really like the clear star stickers in the collection.  It provides a nice texture to the layout.  Kind of like rub-ons, but a lot less work!

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the rest of your day!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paint: Jillibean Soup; Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!