2.08.2017

Paper Issues' Product Spotlight || Dear Lizzy Lovely Day

Hi, everyone!  Today's product spotlight at Paper Issues is all about the new Dear Lizzy collection, Lovely Day.  There are parts of this collection that I simply adore, like the pretty "Oh Hello" patterned paper.  It's one of those papers that annoyingly has an awesome A-side and B-side.  I used it on my layout today:

One side of the paper is the cute floral pattern on the navy background and the other side is the happy polka dots.  I'm in love!!

Wanna get your hands on this collection?  Swing by the PI store and pick it up...and use code KAT20 to get 20% off your entire store purchase!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Yellow Alphas: Pinkfresh Studio; Everything Else: Dear Lizzy for American Crafts

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I just got this paper!! you've inspired me to use some angles!