2.23.2017

Scrapping with a 6x6 Paper Pad || Paper Issues

Good morning, everyone!  I am on the Paper Issues blog this morning to share with you one of my go-to techniques for scrapping with a 6x6 paper pad.  This is one of my favorite layout designs and I probably make some version of it 2-3 times a year.  I love that this design is an easy way to incorporate so many different patterns and stickers into one layout.

For today's layout, I chose to work with the new Oasis line from Crate Paper.  I love this collection, but it's very tropical, so I knew I wouldn't get a chance to use it too often.  Because of that I decided to purchase the 6x6 paper pad, so I could still get all the pretty patterns without breaking the bank.

I then picked out a few of my favorite patterns, cut them into tiny strips and layered them on top of one another.  I then went back in and layered in some of the stickers and sprinkled around gold sequins and pink mist. 

The end result is a layout that's totally me - a lot of colors and patterns, but not overwhelming.

Do you use 6x6 paper pads in your scrapping adventures?

Thanks for stopping in...if you're interested in grabbing the Oasis collection from the Paper Issues store (or anything else), don't forget to use code KAT20 at checkout for 20% off your entire order!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Stickers: Crate Paper; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist, Date Stamp: Heidi Swapp

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the way you've used the 6x6 paper offcuts. Brilliant layout and fun photo! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

love the smaller patterns on the 6x6 pads and how you stacked them to create your design! I went shopping with your code :)