3.20.2017

Anything Goes Issue || Paper Issues

Good morning, everyone!  Paper Issues' March Issue is an Anything Goes issue.  Literally.  Make anything you want and you're automatically eligible for the challenge.  Gotta love that!

For my layout I decided to dive into the new Meow collection from My Mind's Eye.  Honestly, it's a little weird that I got this collection because I don't have a cat.  But I just loved the cute color scheme and fun patterns of the collection, so I purchased the 6x6 paper pad and the puffy stickers.  I couldn't resist.  Plus I do have a few photos of my Mom's cat, Runt, that I knew I could scrap.  I know.  I have issues.  That's the point of Paper Issues.  LOL.

Anyways, after that super long explanation, here's my layout, complete with a cute cat picture and lots of pink and green goodness:

If you like this collection, you can still pick it up in the Paper Issues store.  Make sure to use code KAT20 when you check out, regardless of what you purchase, to save 20% off your entire order!  And make sure you play along with this month's issue to be eligible for a prize!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: Fancy Pants Designs; Everything Else: My Mind's Eye

No comments: