3.29.2017

Playing Catch Up... [Paper Issues]

As we reach the end of the month I realize that, yet again, I've been terrible about blogging all my projects this month.  So...I'm going to try to catch up over the next few days.  Today's post is all about sharing the Paper Issues projects that I have yet to share here.

First up, a layout that I created with Bella Blvd's new Make Your Mark collection.  I scraplifted the amazing Cassie Box on this one: 


Then, a layout that I made for the Spring crop.  This was a Follow-the-Leader challenge hosted by Annalie Maddock.  It was SO MUCH FUN.  She basically gave us a set of directions and told us how to cut our papers and where to place them:

And finally a layout made for the My Mind's Eye product spotlight.  I used their new Palm Beach collection:

And don't forget - anytime you feel like shopping in the Paper Issues store, use code KAT20 to save 20% off your entire purchase!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist, Paper Banner: Heidi Swapp; Sequins: Jillibean Soup; Paperclip: Doodlebug Design; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper

Layout 3: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: My Mind's Eye

No comments: