3.04.2017

Make a Wish || Jillibean Soup

Good morning everyone!  HAPPY WEEKEND!!  I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I had on the Jillibean Soup blog a few days ago.

We finally got to play with the fun new collections and I dove right in.  For this layout I used the new Souper Celebration collection.  I also tried something a little different (for me).  I don't do a lot of hand-stitching anymore since I like to get layouts done pretty quickly, but for this layout I couldn't resist adding some minor stitching details around the stars I had cut out for background.  I really like the effect.

Once I had my background done, I layered on my photos and minimal embellies and called it complete!  

The new collections should be available for purchase soon!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

No comments: