9.11.2018

Border Lines Challenge || Paper Issues

Hi everyone!  Just stopping in today to share a new layout that I made for the Border Lines challenge over at Paper Issues.  The challenge asks you to use a border on your page.  Your border can be made of anything...I kept it simple and made 2 different borders out of paper.  

I arranged an assortment of photos from Piper's first birthday party in the shape of a number one, and then I hand-cut a border to make the one stand out a bit better.  My second border was created from a bunch of different paper scraps, washi and stickers from the Simple Stories collection, Hellos Summer.
Easy peasy!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget that you can use my code to save 20% off your store purchase!



Cardstock: Bazzill; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Simple Stories

No comments: