9.07.2018

First Day || Bella Blvd

Good morning everyone!  Just popping in today to share a recent layout that I made for Pop Quiz week over at Bella Blvd.  I can't believe it's already back-to-school time and I really can't believe that my sweet niece is now in Kindergarten!

The photo I decided to scrap was of my niece's first day.  The photo was so colorful and I really loved the rainbow vibe it was giving off, so I decided to combine the Pop Quiz collection with the new Plaids & Dotty collection to pull in some of those other colors.

I cut a bunch of strips, layered them, sprinkled in some random Word Salad stickers and puffy stars and that was pretty much it.  The layout came together quickly and easily:

Thank for stopping in - have a wonderful day and weekend!

Cardstock: Bazill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: