9.21.2018

Free Cut Files || Paper Issues

Hi everyone!!  Popping in today to share with you a recent layout that I made using some of the awesome FREE cut files from Paper Issues.  I decided I wanted to scrap these photos of Piper getting her craft on, so I broke out the Simple Stories collection, Crafty Girl, and combined it with two of the free cut files: the Create A Life You Love cut file and the Paint Outline Alpha.
I used a woodgrain paper to cut out the files and then backed them with papers from Crafty Girl.  I played around with backing my title, too, but I actually really liked the way it looked as is.

Here is the final project:

There are still a few pieces of Crafty Girl left in the store, so make sure you snatch it up...and use code KAT20 to save 20% on your store order!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Woodgrain Paper: Jillibean Soup; Cut Files: Paper Issues; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Simple Stories

No comments: