12.05.2009

Holiday Layouts

Hey, all. Unfortunately, I do not have too many words of wonderful wisdom (sarcastic) tonight, but I figured I would share some of my most recent holiday layouts with you anyways...

This one was based off of a sketch by Helen Croft:And, if you liked the different paper strips in that one, then enter my Winter/Christmas challenge (the link is on the left side of my blog)! All that paper comes in the paper kit that is up for grabs...yay!

And this is just a random layout I did...nothing too special...it looks oddly similar to my "tree trimming" layout from my last post ;-)

4 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love the blankie for a coat look...too funny! Very cute LOs. So glad I stopped by. Have a great weekend.

Smiles!
Gwen

KristenJo said...

Super super cute layouts!!! :)

nikilynn said...

Love how you highlighted the bottom of the pictures witha circle! Both are really great LO's!

sarah said...

CUUUUUUTE layouts!!! your wreath looks gorgeous by the way! ;)

thanks for sharing your work!

hugs,
sarah.