12.02.2010

December ScrapStreet

Hello, everyone! Happy December!! Can you believe that it is December already? I can't...the year is just flying by...

The December issue of
ScrapStreet Magazine is posted today. I am lucky enough to have one layout published in it this month...it's one that I made last year right around this time: Find the full article here. I love going through ScrapStreet...I find it so inspirational...I always find new layouts I want to scraplift and new techniques I want to try.

Another fun place to check out today:
Practical Scrappers. They have some fun December Daily projects highlighted and I was lucky enough to be asked if they could feature one of my pages.

Have a lovely (and warm...if possible!) week!

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the polka dot man and woman characters!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Congrats on being featured in Scrap Street! I love the pink and green color combo. The little boy and girl are so cute! :)

Wati Basri said...

congrats on the pub! and great colours on this layout :)