12.27.2010

Top Ten in Twenty-Ten

Hey, all! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and that your Christmas was fabulous! This will probably be my last post of 2010, so I figured that I would share my favorite layouts from the past year. I always love when other people do this because I find it so interesting to see what my favorite scrappers consider to be their best work. So, here are my top ten in no particular order...enjoy!


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.


Original blog post here.

Original blog post here.

Original blog post here.

Thanks for stopping by....have a safe and happy New Year!

4 comments:

val said...

thanks for your sweet comments! I love your layouts for 2010! i posted mine last week!!!
hope you had an awesome holiday!

Antonia Krajicek said...

What a fun way to recap the year. I LOVE all of the layouts! I bet it was hard to narrow it down to only 10. I might have to post something similar on my blog. TFS :)

Zarah said...

YUUUUM! Looove these! The Vegas one rocks soooo much, I cannot even begin to explan how much! :D

Deana said...

Your pages are so fun and colorful! Love them all!

Happy 2011! I hope it's a great year for you!

Hugs...