12.10.2010

Punky Scraps - Challenge 1

Good morning, all!

The first challenge is posted at Punky Scraps and it's a fun one!! It's a "recipe" challenge, so we had to use at least 3/5 items prescribed. The items we could pick from were buttons, white cardstock, cardboard, ribbon and paint. And because I love a good challenge, I used them all:I love finding ways to use up my HUGE ribbon stash :)
Go check out the other girls' fabulous layouts here and don't forget to link up your entry to win a box full of fabulous goodies at the end of the month!

6 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a cute layout!!!

kim c said...

fantabulous layout girl. i love recipe challenges.

Antonia Krajicek said...

This is fab! Love the color pallet, the splattered paint and all the texture from the ribbons. And that felt heart is pretty darn cute too. Great job :)

kate blue said...

so digging the ribbons!! very creative!

Christa said...

Beautiful colors!

Mam said...

Wonderful LO ! I really love colors, design, dynamism !!! It makes me happy to watch your LO ! I realy love how you use your ribbons !! I think I will lift it !