12.05.2010

CS #132

Hello, everyone!

I finally got to scrap for fun! It's been awhile since I've been able to be crafty. I just recently procured the Crate Paper "Snow Day" collection and have been dying to use it. Gosh, I love Crate Paper. I also used sketch #132 from Creative Scrappers for my layout, although, I gotta say that I have many projects that I have made that could apply to this sketch...I love gridded layouts. Anywho, here is my layout:
It seems like it is becoming a tradition for me to make a layout about trimming the tree, as I did an almost identical layout last year. We even took pictures with some of the same ornaments!

As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope your work week goes well...

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Hooray for scrapping for fun! I'm jealous, it's been a while for me. CUte page :)