12.02.2009

Thanks for following!

Hey, all! So, today an idea popped into my head and I decided that I would do a random drawing of my followers and send one of them an embellie grab bag. I think it's so great that total strangers can provide people so much support for all the things they do. I love that people take the time to take an interest in other people's work. All those comments, love and support can really help someone to become even more creative.

I went to Radom.org to generate my winner...and that winner is...Karen Lee! So, Karen, please send your mailing address to me at kraftykat9@gmail.com and I will get that grab bag in the mail to you!

And for all my other followers, don't despair...I will continue to do this from time to time. Sometime it will be random and sometimes it won't... :-)

Here is a layout that I did recently...I'm getting so psyched for Christmas. I love everything about the season. I love spending time with family, and shopping for family and friends, and decorating, and going to church to recognize the reason behind season...and of course, I love the time after Christmas, too, because then I get to scrap all my fun new memories!!

5 comments:

caroline hancock said...

Awwww your so lovely, thanks for all you do. Love the layout , love the edges of the 12x12 and great pics

sarah said...

can i just tell you that i want that MS border/corner punch. it's always sold out when i go to michaels to look for it! argh!!!

anyway, i LOVE that layout. :)

nikilynn said...

I just wanted to let you know that my cousin and I have been using your sample LO's and we LOVE them. I'll get some pictures and post them soon!! Thanks a ton for ALL of your wonderful ideas!~~

Sweet Momiji said...

Hey! I wanted to drop by and say congrats on making the SOTB DT! I'm excited to work with ya!
This layout is gorgeous! I love all your sketches, I will have to do some...once Christmas is ove and I have time to breathe. lol
Love your blog! :)

Hugs,
Hollie

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a fun LO my friend!!