5.01.2011

CS - 154

Hey, everyone! I am super excited to tell you that I am the guest designer over at Creative Scrappers this morning! Anyone who has been following my blog for awhile knows how much I love CS, so it was quite an honor for me.

Today's sketch was designed by Nicole Nowosad...I absolutely adore her style and check out her blog religiously, so I was psyched about that, too. The fact that the sketch involved paint splatters just added to the wonderfulness :-)

Here is what I created:
Head on over to Creative Scrappers to see the sketch and what the CS designers did with it. I love how there are so many different layouts created from the same foundation.

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Luckie said...

It's wonderful!!

Elizabeth said...

Wowsers!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout girl!! It's amazing stuff and the design rocks the house!
e.

E said...

Love your take!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great page! I love so much about it! The border, the doilies, the twine...it all works perfectly :)

Jasmine S said...

This is just gorgeous. I love that blue background and the touches of black just pop and the photos at the top of the page look awesome.

Janna Werner said...

Love it, so funky!TFS Janna

sophie said...

wow congrats!! I saw this layout, loved it but didn't realize it was yours! how cool to be guest designing and you really rocked that sketch!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE!!!! Going to try this sketch myself just because!