5.22.2011

CS #156

Ever feel in the mood to be super colorful?? When I saw the Creative Scrappers sketch from last week, I just knew that I wanted to make a rainbow layout. Here's what I created:

I don't think I've made something this colorful since I made this layout last year.

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Layout: Cardstock: KI Memories; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket; Border strips: Bazzill, Doodlebug Design; Doilie stickers: Basic Grey; Alphabet stickers: Basic Grey, Queen & Company

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love the nice crisp look of this layout!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

The layers of the border strips behind the photo is too fun! I'm also loving that Sassafras page a few posts down. Hope you had a great weekend :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is awesome! I love rainbows!!! :D Great work!

misty said...

This is awesome! everyhthing looks so perfect that it almost looks digital...

Luckie said...

It is purely exquisite!!!

sophie said...

great rainbow colors!!! amazing take on the sketch!!