5.06.2011

Punky Scraps Challenge 15

Hey, everyone! There is a new challenge posted over at Punky Scraps today...and it's a recipe challenge! I just love those. For this challenge you have to use all 5 ingredients:

*no cardstock
*paint
*twine
*stitching
*stamping

Here is what I created...I promise everything is there. I just did it all in small doses :) And sorry for the funky looking twine. My photo-stitching software did not want to stitch the twine together.

Have a nice weekend...I hope you get to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. I have to work, but I'm hoping to find the time to celebrate for at least a few hours at the end of the day :)

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm with you...flip flops all the way! I hope you had a great weekend and were able to get more scrapping in :)

misty said...

I love the bright colors!