5.17.2011

More layouts to share...

Good morning, everyone! I have 2 more layouts to share this morning. The first one is for Sketch #30 at Just C & S. Here is what I created:


The second layout is for the current challenge at Butterfly Crafts. We were given an ad and told to create a layout inspired by that ad.

Bounce on over to Just C & S to see the sketch and to Butterfly Crafts to participate in this month's challenge.

Layout 1: Cardsotck: DCWV; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup; Alphas: Sassafras; Tiny attacher, Staples: Tim Holtz; Miscellaneous: Ink, Embroidery Floss
Layout 2: Cardstock: DCWV, Reflections; Alpahas: American Crafts, Basic Grey; Sticker: October Afternoon; Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup; Circle Punch: EK Success; Miscellaneous: paint

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Fun! I love all the circles and that bottom photo is HILARIOUS :)

val said...

kat! thank you!!! I had fun creating the programs and invites!
I really really love what you've been doing with the house of art stuff. I read every post but sometimes forget to comment!
sorry!
but love the new layouts!