12.17.2012

December Daily 2012 - Days 8, 9 & 10

Hello!  Less than 10 days until Christmas!  I am pretty excited!  Here are a few more December Daily pages to share with you:

Day 8:  I mailed a big Christmas box to my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and my niece.

Day 9:  It was really warm this day, so I gave myself a Christmas-pedi so I could wear my flip-flops :o)

Day 10:  I met one of my best friends, Kari, at the mall for some quick X-mas shopping and dinner.
I also included a cute note that I got from my neice when she mailed me a big box of homemade sugar cookies:
 
Supplies: Day 8: Cardstock: Bazzill; Stickers, Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Brads: Making Memories; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Day 9: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Label Stickers: Simple Stories; Alphas: Doodlebug Designs, Lily Bee Designs, Target;Wooden Letters, Vellum Arrow: Studio Calico; Star Brad: Making Memories; Washi Tape: Queen & Company
 
Day 10: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Journaling Card, Label Sticker: Simple Stories; Starburst Journaling Spots: Chic Tags; Washi Tape: Queen & Company; Alphas: Lily Bee Design, October Afternoon; Die-Cuts: October Afternoon; Star Brad: Makng Memories
 
Note: Tag: Pebbles; ALphas: Lily Bee Design; CLothespin: Michaels

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Your album is going to be amazing when it's finished! I love how you included the letter from your niece. I think the color combo, the confetti and the misting on the top page are perfect.

I hope you and E have a very Merry Christmas :)