12.08.2012

December Daily 2012: Days 3 & 4

Hello, all!  I am chugging along at my December Daily...I'm almost caught up (and should be by tomorrow), but I'm only going to share a few days with you, so I don't completely bombard you with photos!

For day 3, I took a picture of the presents underneath the tree:
 
Day 4 was all about our Christmas lists:

After day 4, I also added an envelope that held the rules to our "get fit challenge" that we completed in November.  E and I developed a healthy eating and workout challenge, in which we earned points for doing good and lost points for eating badly or skipping workouts.  At the end of the challenge, we converted our points to dollars that we were allowed to spend on the other person for Christmas:

 
Thanks for stopping by...I should be back again soon with more DD updates!
 
Day 3: Patterned Paper, Label, Wooden Shape: Studio Calico; Word Stickers, Washi Tape: October Afternoon; Star Bard: Making Memories

Day 4: Envelope: Whisker Graphics; Label, Wooden Letters: Studio Calico; "Christmastime" Banner Sticker, Washi Tape: Studio Calico; Alpha Stickers: Lily Bee Designs; Star Brads: Making Memories

Envelope: Maya Road; Alphas: October Afternoon

No comments: