12.26.2012

Finishing up my December Daily

Hey, all!  I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.  Ours was nice and relaxing.  I am totally not ready to return the real world (aka: work) tomorrow.  :o)

I just wanted to share hte last pages of my Deember Daily.  I am actually completely done with it.  I really enjoyed the format that I used this year....it made it so easy to stay caught up.

Day 21: I included an envelope that had an article that I printed off about what people believed was going to happen that day with the coming of the apocalypse.  I really think that will be fun to look back on in a few years.

Day 22: We went over to a couple of freinds' house for dinner.

Day 23: My next door neighbor left for a 10 day vacation and we volunteered to puppy-sit for her dog, Dublin.  I'm in love with this little guy.  I wish he were mine :0)

Day 24:  We ate Christmas Eve dinner at my parents' house.

Day 25: Pics of Dublin & I on Christmas morning.  Seriously, is he not the cutest puppy ever?!?!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the rest of 2012!

Supplies: Day 21: Envelope: Whisker Graphics; Alphas: Lily Bee Designs, Target
Day 22: Patterned Paper, Diecut: October Afternoon; Journaling Card: Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts
Day 23: Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn; Wooden Letters, Label: Studio Calico
Day 24: Patterned Paper, Sticker: October Afternoon; Circle Label: Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts
Day 25: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Label, Wooden Letters, Frame: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Love it! And love that pup too :)

I'm impressed the variety of sequins you found for your pockets...you must have quite a stash!