12.16.2012

The Studio December Sketch Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  I hope your weekend is going well!  It's Sunday, which means there's a new challenge at The Studio!  This week is a sketch challenge:
The cool thing about this sketch is that Valerie based it off of one of my previous layouts.  How cool?!?!  That also made it a bit difficult for me because I didn't want my new layout to look exactly like the old one.  Here is what I came up with:
This layout features pictures from the end of last year, when E & I got engaged in Paris.  I am just getng around to scrapping them.  What is wrong with me?!?!  :o)

I hope you can play long with us.  Head over to The Studio to see the layouts the other fabulous ladies created!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections; Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Alphas: Doodlebug Designs; Journaling Spot: Chic Tags; Tickets, Paper Clip: Making Memories; Cut Files: Studio Calico

1 comment:

pysselpetra said...

You should be happy with the result ♥ it is an awesome happy page