12.31.2012

Top Ten of Twenty-Twelve

If you have been following my blog for any length of time, you know that I love these "Top 10" posts at the end of the year.  I love when my favorite scrappers start publishing them. 

It was a busy year for me....moving, new job, getting married...and I didn't get nearly as many layouts completed as I would have liked.  Hopefully, I'll do better in 2013.  Anywho, here are the layouts that I consider my top 10 of the year.  To see full product lists, click on the link under each layout.  They will take you to the original posts.
Original post here.
 
Original post here.

Original post here.

Original post here.

Original post here.
 
Original post here.

Original post here.

Original post here.
 
Original post here.

Original post here.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at all these pictures!  I hope that 2013 proves to be a happy year for you and your family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous. My fave is te "Love" one.

Luckie said...

you had indeed such a full year!
may 2k13 be full of good emotions too :)

Kerryn said...

I have enjoyed seeing everyones top layout posts too :). LOVE the pages you have chosen!!

sophie said...

wow! this is a great gallery! way to go ! and congrats on your marriage this year! I missed that!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Yep these are fantastic- I remember most- what I love about your work is how it always has great color and a clean design- these pages could all fit into publications- I hope you are submitting!