11.25.2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Jillibean Soup

Good morning, everyone!  Happy Gilmore Girls Day!

In addition to hunkering down and watching Gilmore Girls all day, I am joining a few other members of the Jillibean Soup design team and we are participating in Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  Today is the final day of sharing tags and I am so excited that I was able to participate.  You can find all the details of this event and play along here.  There are a few fun prizes up for grabs, so I definitely recommend checking it out :)

Here is my tag created with some fabulous Jillibean Soup products:

You can't really tell from the photo, but the kraft and white polka dot background is actually created with some Jillibean kraft tape.  I then used one of their fabulous stamp sets and my gold embossing powder to create some sparkly snowflakes on top.  Finally, I layered on an old-school journaling sprout, some wordfetti wood veneers and my fave Jillibean Soup product: adhesive sequins!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the rest of today's tag inspiration here!

Ink: Versamark; Embossing Powder: Recollections; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

5 comments:

NanW said...

I love the background on this tag.

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute tag.
thanks for sharing.

Lindsey said...

I love the collage of elements on your tag! Thanks for this beautiful inspiration for Tracey's tag event!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautful tag!!!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the natural feel with a little sparkle!