11.12.2016

A Paper Issues Challenge

Hi, everyone!  I am popping in to share a layout that I made just for fun.  Paper Issues is having an online crop on their Facebook page, and they a wide variety of challenges posted.  I've never participated before, but I decided to give one of them a whirl...to be fair, it was a challenge that was right up my alley....so it wasn't that challenging for me...oh well!

The challenge: create a layout where the design is just on the edge of one side of the layout.  Here's what a came up with using the new Addison collection from Bella Blvd:
The colors in this collection are some of my faves!

Happy Saturday!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Enamel Heart, Plastic Clip: Bella Blvd; Stickers: Bella Blvd, Cosmo Cricket; Mist: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico; Wood Word: Heidi Swapp

No comments: