11.24.2016

Happy Thanksgiving + A Jillibean Share (or two)

Good morning, everyone!  Happy, happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a safe and happy day filled with lots of love!

I am popping in quickly to share two projects that I had on the Jillibean Soup blog this week.  Both of these projects used the Healthy Hello Soup collection, which is one of my faves.  I love the colors and patterns so much!

Here is my layout...love these silly photos:

And here is a card I made for my Mom for her birthday recently:

Thanks so much for stopping in...hope your day is wonderful!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

Card: Cardstock: Bazzill; Watercolor paper: Unknown; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

No comments: