11.02.2016

Pretty Little Studio || Hello Fall

Hello, everyone!  I wanted to share a layout that I created with the super-fun, super-cozy Oakley Avenue collection from Pretty Little Studio.  I live in Florida and we don't really have seasons here...haha...but I really love this collection so I've been asking my sister-in-law to send me all her Fall photos of my nieces and nephew.  This one of one of my nieces in the corn pit made for a cute scrapping opportunity.
detail_1
I added some watercolor to my cardstock first, then layered on paper (some torn, some not) and then embellishments.  I fussy cut some of the pie charts from one of the papers in the collection to sprinkle around.  The end result is kinda fun:
201614
What are you creating with the Oakley Avenue collection?  
detail_2
Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: