11.10.2016

Beach Baby (PLS)

Hello, everyone!  I am popping in to share my most recent project for Pretty Little Studio.  Today I had to share a Thursday Tip for you.  My tip: fussy cut those pretty papers!  :)

Fussy cutting is one of my favorite techniques.  I love embellishing my page, but I also like to keep my pages flat so they fit into my albums without creating too much bulk.  As soon as I got my little hands on the pretty Flower Crown paper from the Summer Vibes collection I knew I wanted to cut it up and use the pretty flowers all over the paper.  I combined the fussy cut flowers with some of the die cuts from the collection and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create a bright, happy layout.
beachbaby_detail1
Here is the final project:
201615
Do you ever fussy cut pretty papers?

Thanks for stopping in!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Mist: Studio Calico; Cut File: The Cut Shoppe; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: