2.23.2010

Feelin' green & challenge-y

Hello, all!!! So, I have nothing against the color pink, but I am ready to be done with February and all its pinks and reds...I'm ready for March. One of my favorite things about March is all the *GREEN* that sprouts up. I just love the color green - it's such a happy color. It's fresh. And St. Patty's Day is so much fun - if you actually remember to take pictures when you go out to celebrate, then you have some great scrapping material. In the spirit of the month of March, I made this layout:

Lots and lots of green - and now on to the details of my next challenge. Here are the rules:

-Pick a predominant color to use in your layout. You can have a different predominant color as your background (for example, I used brown)- but I want most of your embellies to be from the same color family.

-Link your layout to this post by Wednesday, 17 March, 6 pm PST.

-Tell your friends about this challenge!!

The prize will be posted this weekend. Until next time, happy kraftin'!

12 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

So jealous that your husband lets you take pictures of him! lol

Can't wait to try out this challenge!

Frances said...

Too funny! Love all of the little details on this layout.

Audra said...

Super fun challenge!! Love your green LO!!

PaperCameraScissor said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are so funny!

great challenge-:D and great layout

janis said...

this looks super fun!!! i love all the details and the color combination here too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love red and pink, but I have to agree with you :) Love the LO and all the green.

nikilynn said...

What an A*W*E*S*O*M*E LO!!!!! So fun!!!!
You know I'm in on this challenge... one of these days I'm going to win!!!

Lydia said...

LOL this layout is just so cute, love it and what funny pictures!!

Becky said...

what a great LO and I'm with you, I really like the green.

Kerri said...

great green paper, love the idea of a prodominant color layout...now if only i could vamp up a blue LO with the subject being a baby girl lol...think think ;)

nikilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikilynn said...

Kat..
Here is a LO I did for your challenge. I posted it on my sb.com gallery.
I used blue, for the matting on the photos, the blue on the dots on the pictures, blue ink on the name tags and blue baby embellishments. I hope this is what you were looking for.

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/436417/view/2661855/-1/1.html