2.06.2010

Scrapping outside of my comfort zone...

Hey, all! I hope everyone is having a good weekend...I was pretty crafty today (yay!). I finished up a special Valentine's gift for the one I love (can't say what it is on here, since he checks in occasionally) and I finished 2 layouts today. Here is one of them...I used a sketch from Sketchabilities that I just fell in love with the first time I saw it. 


I've had those Making Memories flowers sitting around for quite awhile, so I decided to use them on this. I'm trying to use up some of my scrapping stash before I can justify buying some of the new stuff that is coming out now. This layout wasn't totally my style, but I'm still fairly pleased with how it turned out. It's fun to work outside of your comfort zone from time-to-time.

Also, don't forget about my current challenge going on. You still have one more week to link your entries to the original post!!! Have a good weeked...and happy kraftin'!

4 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

I think you did a fantabulous job being out of your comfort zone!!!

sarah said...

for being out of your zone, i think it turned out well!! :) STUNNING, in fact! :)

LOVE those MM flowers... i didn't know they made flowers like that! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Jessy Christopher said...

That is gorgeous!! I love ur take on the sketch.

nikilynn said...

Very Gorgeous!!!!!!!