2.15.2010

New Projects

Hey, all! I'm sad to say that even though I had a nice, long, 3-day weekend, I barely crafted anything. Oopsies. ☺ Oh well. It was nice to just relax a bit. Before I head back to work tomorrow I just wanted to share the projects I did create this weekend.

This is a card that I made. I loved using the circles in this way. And it's another great way to use up some scraps. And for those who asked about the cute bird paper from yesterday's post - it's Jillibean Soup! I used some scraps from that paper on my card today. I know the colors in this card are a little weird, but I still like the way it turned out nonetheless.

And this is a layout that I created using a sketch by Kristine Davidson. If you haven't checked out her blog, Creative Scrappers, before, I highly recommend it. It is full of awesome sketches and tons of inspiration from a supberb design team.

5 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Oh my! I love that card, I love the sweet sprinkling of lil embellishments! Adore your take on that sketch.

Frances said...

Cute stuff! Love the fun colors on your layout!

sarah said...

great use of that jillibean pp! :) great colors!! and love the "my love" one!!! i'm all about those bright colors!

hugs,
sarah.

nikilynn said...

I L*O*V*E that card!!!!

janis said...

your creations make me happy!!!! great work kat!!!