3.09.2016

Clique Kits || Hell Yeah!

Morning, everyone!!  When I saw the March kit for Clique Kits I was SO EXCITED!  I have had my eyes on the 7Paper Goldie collection for a while now.  I adore the fun mix of prints.  It's such a eclectic collection and I just REALLY, REALLY love it.  (Hopefully, if you're reading this you understand that it's totally normal for one to hyperventilate about pretty paper!)

The March kit is appropriately named "Hell Yeah!" and it's full of amazing papers and exclusives - there are even some exclusive papers - sooooo cool!!

I finally got to play with my kit a bit this weekend (it's been taunting me for about 2 weeks, but I just didn't have time to break into that bad boy) and here is what I created:

A cute little layout about my Moose Dog!

I'm hoping to get some more play time this coming weekend - can I get a hell yeah?!

Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Paper: 7Paper, Clique Kits; Label Sticker, Alphas: 7Paper; Die Cuts, Sequins: Clique Kits

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!