3.11.2016

Egg Hunt || Bella Blvd

Happy Friday everyone!!  I am on the Bella Blvd blog this morning with my last project for them (insert ugly crying face here!).  Today we were asked to focus on Bella Bows, which is one of my favorite Bella products, so this was really easy for me to do!

I decided to dig into my Simply Spring collection and create a grid-ish layout featuring a photo of my adorable nieces on their Easter Egg hunt last year.  I added in coordinating Bella Bows throughout the grid to finish off the layout:

I have absolutely adored working for Bella Blvd this past year and am so blessed to have had this amazing opportunity.  Bella Blvd will always hold a special place in my heart.  The owner, Stephanie, the design team coordinator, Laura, and all the amazing ladies who work for Bella have been simply wonderful.  I'll definitely miss working with all of them! ♥♥♥

Cardstock: American Crafts; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: