3.05.2016

Scraplift Saturday || 3.5.16


Good morning, everyone!!  I am popping in on this happy Saturday (seriously, YAY SATURDAY!) to share another installment of Scraplift Saturdays.  I always choose one of my own layouts to lift for this feature.  It's a fun little challenge and it's always nice to be inspired by yourself :o)

For today's feature I chose to lift this layout from last August:

I really liked the big circle and the fact that there were multiple photos spread across the page.

This is my new layout for Pretty Little Studio:

I LOVE that big 'ol sun cut file from The Cut Shoppe and knew that it would be a great element to anchor my photos.  For my PLS assignment, I was also asked to focus on stickers.  I decided to have some fun with the tiny ABC stickers.  I'm a pretty big fan of how this layout turned out.

Thanks for popping in!

To see the supplies for the original layout, click on the layout link above.

Cardstock: American Crafts; Cut File: The Cut Shoppe; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle; Staples: Time Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the little stickers around the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!