3.23.2016

Clique Kits' March Pep Rally

Good morning, everyone!  Happy Clique Kits' Pep Rally!  This Pep Rally features projects made with the Hell Yeah kit - it's such a fun kit.  My other CK projects this month featured a ton of blue and black.  My layout today took a different route:

I really wanted to use the cute little Eiffel Tower that came in the exclusive die cuts package.  We went to Paris a few years ago and had so much fun.  I love scrapping these photos - I think I've scrapped them a million times now :)

I also had to sprinkle in a ton of sequins and a few doilies from SpiegelMom Scraps.

Here is the full line-up for today's hop:

Carolina Schulz www.carolinaschulz.com
Kat Benjamin http://kraftykat9.blogspot.com - that's me!
Maryam Perez Osorio http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
Sandy Gonzalez http://craftythought.com

Thanks for stopping in!  Happy hopping!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Clique Kits, Seven Paper, Mist: Heidi Swapp; Die Cuts: Clique Kits; Sequins, Doilies: SpiegelMom Scraps

13 comments:

Scrapfaire said...

Fabulous as always... love the way you work a good cut file!

Kim Oedekoven said...

Of course you had to use that Eiffel Tower! When in Paris..... Beautiful Layout to share Kat! XOXOXO

Nicole Martel said...

Beautiful Kat!

leighann said...

Ah Paris, what a dream!!! Lovely layout to capture it! :)

TinaGAle said...

Beautiful page!! Love all the sequins.

Kim A. said...

What awesome photos to scrap. I love how you used the cutfile and added lots of different patterned papers!

Unknown said...

Love this!! The photos, the colors, the cut file..ALL of it!!! :) Hugs~Dani

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous layout! I love all the different pattern papers in the negative space. Lucky you to have visited Paris too!

Hannah Lemieux said...

I really like this!! I love how you used both parts of the cut file!! I also love all the sequins!!

Janet's Joy said...

So nice. Love how you used the cut file!

Melissa Vining said...

I'm so happy you got to use the Eiffel Tower embellishments for a Paris layout! Just gorgeous xxx

Donna Espiritu said...

Love this, Kat!

Leeann Pearce said...

Love that cut file and how you used it!