3.19.2016

Scraplift Saturdays || 3.19.16


Good morning, all!  Happy Saturday.  It's stormy and gross here, which is awesome - means I *have* to stay in, be lazy and craft all weekend.  :o)

I wanted to pop in and share this week's installment of Scraplift Saturdays.  Every few weeks I choose to scraplift one of my layouts - I feel like it keeps my creative juices flowing!  Here is the layout I'm lifting today:

I rotated the design and used the Hell Yeah kit from Clique Kits to complete this layout.  The Goldie collection from Seven Paper just makes me happy!

Thanks for popping in!  To see the supply list for the first layout, click on the link for it!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper, Alphas: Seven Paper; Die Cus: Clique Kits; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Doily, Tag: SpiegelMom Scraps; Bowtie Paperclip: American Crafts

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the lift!!! Adorable photo and loving the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!