3.12.2016

Project Life 2016 plans

Good morning, all!

I mentioned way back in January that I was changing my Project Life plans for the year...and I have. I did a truly terrible job keeping up with Project Life last year...I'm not totally sure why because I did really well during the 2 years prior.  Last year was a busy year and we moved and I got a new job and I just fell more and more behind until I just didn't even want to try to catch up.

So, this year I am keeping things super simple.  I'm going to be doing monthly, instead of weekly, spreads and I will only embellish when I really want to :)

I completed my January spread back in February, but completely forgot to share.  I used my January Alegria kit from Clique Kits.  I really loved all the labels that came in the kit and decided to use those for most of my journaling.  



See?  Super simple!!  And yet, I'm still getting our memories in the books.  I call that a win!

Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design A & Design F), Journaling Cards: Clique Kits, Studio Calico, Fancy Pants Designs; Alphas: Studio Calico, 7paper; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs; Wood Veneers: Basic Grey; Sequins: Clique Kits; Cut Aparts: Clique Kits; Labels: Fancy Pants Designs, Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz; Date Stamp: Shimelle; Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn; Mist: Heidi Swapp

No comments: