7.10.2017

Fun in the Summer Sun || Color Cast Designs

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share another layout that I made with the June releases from Color Cast Designs.  This one uses three different sets: the June 2017 Stars Confetti, the Sea Confetti, and the Salt in my Hair sets.  I thought they combined perfectly to highlight a photo of my adorable nephew at the pool:

As you can tell, I did a little bit of mixed media action on this layout.  I used watercolor paper for my background and did a line of watercolors across the top of the page and had them drip down.  The effect is fun, but I definitely need to practice more.  I'm certainly not a mixed media expert :)

Here are a few close-ups of the pretty Color Cast Designs embellishments:


Thanks for popping in!

Watercolor paper: Strathmore; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Elle's Studio; Acrylic Embellishments: Color Cast Designs; Chipboard Embellisments, Buttons: Fancy Pants Designs

No comments: