7.20.2017

July Jillibean Soup Shares

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to pop in and share 3/4 Jillibean Soup projects that I made for July...I'll still have one more project that will be up on their blog a little later this month.

First up, this layout featuring the world's most handsome pup and the Souper Celebration collection:

Then a pocket page I finished up while I was working on #the100dayproject - this one using the Hardy Hodgepodge collection:



And finally, this wooden plank I painted for baby girl's room.  It's simple but I kind of love it:


Thanks so much for popping in!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

Project Life Spread: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design A); Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

Wood Plank, White Paint: Jillibean Soup; Coral Paint: Unknown

No comments: